By following these guidelines you help us keep a good environment for communication within the Student Meditation community.
Student Meditation Telegram group chats
Announcements 🎉 https://t.me/joinchat/VAmcQjA0bh400Cbn
Here we only send messages containing information about our open-access activities; this includes promotion announcements and meeting links to our meditations and yoga sessions (posted right before their scheduled time).
- Only members of the Student Meditation Team are allowed to publish announcements in this group chat.
- Other messages in this group chat should be directly related to the activities that have been announced, e.g. questions about an activity, asking for the password of a Zoom meeting.
- If you want to make an announcement, you can do it as a member by using the Community chat (check the rules 😀) or please contact one of us first (e.g. send an email to Pjotr via [email protected] ✉️).
- If you want to connect, chat, talk, make friends, sign up as a member and get on that in the community chat!
This is a group chat for members only. We would love to have the members of Student Meditation engaging in conversations with each other using this group. This is the place to have casual chats, create discussions about meditation or other related topics, connect with people that you met during one of our activities, or invite others to join you in some activity of your initiative.
- This chat is members only. Sign up!
- Student Meditation is a community centred around meditation and well-being. Please keep (kind of) to the purpose of this group. It is a place to connect, not really the place to ask for likes on something. We want to keep the community spam-free!
- Share your opinions based on your own experience. Share like this: "When I do X, I experience Z." Please don't share like this: "If you do X, you will get Z, because that happened to me." We do this because meditations and experiences around meditation can be different for everyone, and we don't want to invalidate anyone's experience.
- If you want to promote some activity, carry out a survey, or promote a service please contact one of us first (e.g. send an email to Pjotr via [email protected] ✉️).
Deep Work ✍️ https://t.me/joinchat/hMrXvT_8BrQ0NDg0
Everything related to Deep Work sessions goes in this chat. The same rules of the Community group chat apply here, except that we want the purpose of the group to be centred mainly around Deep Work and that the group chat is open for everyone.
The links to Deep Work sessions are sent here, not in the Announcements chat.