Metta (also known as loving-kindness) is an active form of meditation where instead of focusing on the breath, we focus on sending benevolent thoughts and wishes out into the world, and we imagine that the people—or animals—in our minds are touched by our good will. This way we can slowly transform the mind into a kind and gentle place 🦔
This edition of Six Weeks of Metta is the slimmed down version of what we normally teach. Here are all the details:
- Every sessions starts on Sunday at 09:30.
- The sessions are September 4th and 11th and October 2nd, 9th, 15th and 22nd.
- The sessions consist of 20 minutes instruction and a 30 minute guided meditation. We will make sure that we finish at 10:30.
- Afterwards there is the opportunity to stick around for half an hour and share your experiences, but definitely feel free to leave.
- You don't have to sign up for this course. You can join any session you like, even if you missed all the previous sessions.
- The link for attending the session will be shared in the Annoucement chat of Student Meditation. You can join that here.
Do you have any questions? Or want to tell us something?
Send us a message: [email protected]